[文献] Characterization of crystallographic defects in thermally oxidized

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-12-13 19:07:19 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
储能电站建设培训
Characterization  of  crystallographic  defects  in  thermally  oxidized
SIMOX  materials
Luis  Felipe  Giles*,  Yasuo  Kunii
Abstract
Crystallographic  defects  present  in  thermally  oxidized  SIMOX  (separation  by  implanted  osqgen)  materials  have  been
characterirsd  by  me;ms  of  plan  view  transmission  electron  microscopy  (PVTEM)  and  defect  etching  studies.  It  has  been  observed
that  oxidation  induced  stacking  faults  (OISF)  are  formed  in  the  silicon  ovcrlaycr  of  SIMOX  substrates  during  thermal  oxidations
at  temperatures  varying  from  ‘900  to  I IOO”C.  In  this  range  of  temperature.  the OISF  length  increases  continuously  \vith  time  and
temperature  Lvhile  the OISF  densit!  shows  ;I &crease  uith  oxidation  temperature.  It  has  also  bwn  observed  that  at  temperatures
of  1175°C  and  higher  no  OlSFs  are  formed  in  the  silicon  overlayer  01‘ SlMOX  substrates.  This  beha\,iwr  may  he explained  by,
a  decrease  in  the  11~1s  of  interstitials  emitted  during  oxidation  due  to  visco-elastic  deformation  of  the  thermal  oxide  at  high
temperatures.

Characterization of crystallographic defects in thermally oxidized SIMOX materials.pdf

410.67 KB, 下载次数: 0

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|阳光工匠光伏论坛 ( 苏ICP备08005685号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-1 10:09 , Processed in 1.093757 second(s), 8 queries , File On.